‘Fashion trends’, this is such a subjective term, for someone it might mean a lot and while for someone it just wouldn’t exist.
So is fashion, it shouldn’t be taken too seriously is what I feel, unless you have your money invested. Fashion in this growing and emerging world is changing so rapidly that one can’t even realise.
If you are someone who had bought 10 off shoulder tops thinking it was so in trend last year, let me break your heart – you will have to throw it off!!
Some more items along with off shoulder have been done and dusted now like choker, Corset belts, bucket bags, etc.
But now let me show you some wearable fashion trends which can be carried by anyone and everyone.
Fashion Trends 2018
1. Bold Colour : Wear anything that you like, but wear it like a pro!! Bold colours are in action like never before, wear violet, red, purple and don’t stop yourself thinking what if people judge. Fashion is all about being confident. Bold colours does define confidence. Bold colours signifies your character, ethics and stands up for who you are. You don’t have to think twice before flaunting yourself and dominating the world.
2. Statement Earrings : This is for you girl, pop your everyday look now by just adding this element. Big statement earrings that stand out were seen everywhere around making a huge remarkable entry.
Fashion is all about being confident and getting yourself in the spotlight. Wear minimal clothes and let your earring make the noise.
3. Tailored suits : Seen like never before, well tailored suits are here now. Want to go to work, party or just stand out as if you own the world?? This is for you my friend. Giving character and volume to your soul, this is here to make you feel empowered, strong and leave a mark. Such pieces are definitely a must have and are here to stay.
4.Bum bags and belt bags : I remember them when I was a kid and dad use to own these while we travel. And now its back!! We are living in same old fashion but in new way, new approach and new perceptions. These are more for sportier and edgy look to carry around. Nothing much to say, but yes you will see a lot of this for the year.
5. Summer plaids : As the magazines or fashion people like to call it, layering plaids will be seen around this summer as well. Plaids are making a comeback in a good way. We will be seeing many ways to wear a plaid dress.
6. Florals : Some elements of fashion never go out they are just there and come back in a better way, like plaids florals have made a comeback, we can see them in many forms for this year.
7. Statement Socks : Yes!! You read that right, socks has made its mark in accessory quotient of fashion, flaunt your good pair of statement socks with your heels, use as its an element of art and pop the look.
I hope this trend stories helped you and you found something that can suit your personal style. These are all really affordable and easy trends that everyone can follow. You don’t really have to invest or spend to be on trend. You just need right resources and ideas to blend the looks.
Share this with someone you know is a Fashion freak and loves being on trend! 😉